Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale is my 2007 Ford Focus SES 2-Dr Hatchback. Vehicle currently has 120,940 miles on it, but that number will increase as this is my daily driver. I am selling the vehicle because I need to upgrade to a larger vehicle to accommodate my work and family needs.

I am the original owner of the vehicle. This car has been super reliable throughout the 7 years I have owned it. Oil has been changed every 4000 miles religiously. Vehicle comes equipped standard with a 6 disc CD changer, AM/FM radio, adjustable lumbar support in driver's seat, power mirrors, moon roof (great in the summer), 2.0L Duratec engine, and 5 speed manual transmission.

This vehicle comes with a few upgrades:

-Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust System
-SteedaFocus Cold Air Intake
-SteedaFocus Strut Tower Brace
-SteedaFocus Red Billet Shift Knob
-SteedaFocus Short Throw Shifter
-Eibach Pro Plus Springs
-Ford Street Appearance Package
-Slight window tint
-MindBlower Performance MPG/HP Module (increases MPG by about 2-3mpg and HP by about 10hp)

I have the original springs, shift lever & knob, as well as the original air intake if you want those as well. I currently have red and black all weather floor mats in the vehicle, but I also have grey SteedaFocus floor mats that will go with the car if you want them as well.

The car has always been garage kept. There are some minor cosmetic knicks as shown in the pictures that have just come with the seven years of driving. This is the perfect car for someone who is looking to get from point A to point B reliably, someone who is looking for a project car who can add to some of the upgrades I have started, or just as an everyday driver. The car is throwing a code that the thermostat in the vehicle needs to be replaced, but that is a relatively easy fix. The heat and air conditioning work fine, it just takes the car a little longer to warm up with the current thermostat than normal.

I am asking $3000 for the vehicle. OBO

This vehicle needs to go quickly as I am trying to get my new car ASAP.

If you have ANY questions about the vehicle please feel free to email, text, or call me. If I miss your call I will return it as soon as possible. I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Contact Info:
703-431-4196
[email protected]

Located in Arlington, VA

Thanks for taking the time to look!

-Rob

·
Registered
739 Posts
Beautiful car! Wish I had the money to take it off your hands and turn it into a weekend autocrosser. [:(]

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Open to all offers!! haha

1 - 4 of 4 Posts