Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '07 that I am looking at starting to mod, I am relatively new to modding and am looking for recommendations mostly for suspension but would love to hear what I should do first. I have changed my headlights to a white halogen but not to LEDs I also have an after-market bluetooth JVC unit with 2 8 in. subs.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a '07 that I am looking at starting to mod, I am relatively new to modding and am looking for recommendations mostly for suspension but would love to hear what I should do first. I have changed my headlights to a white halogen but not to LEDs I also have an after-market bluetooth JVC unit with 2 8 in. subs.
On mine I'm running stock shocks with Megan racing lowering springs and it works really well. I get a nice lower stance and the ride is still really comfy. I guess it depends on if that's what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On mine I'm running stock shocks with Megan racing lowering springs and it works really well. I get a nice lower stance and the ride is still really comfy. I guess it depends on if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks for the recommendation, This is what I think I will do.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation, This is what I think I will do.
Sounds good, if you have any questions let me/us know. Watch plenty of how to videos ahead of time. If you're going lower, then also consider adjustable upper control arms in the rear, that'll help the alignment shop correct some of the camber added by lowering it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good, if you have any questions let me/us know. Watch plenty of how to videos ahead of time. If you're going lower, then also consider adjustable upper control arms in the rear, that'll help the alignment shop correct some of the camber added by lowering it.

I am having a freind who has been modding cars since freshman year of high school (for refrence we graduated last year he has like 5+ years experience) help me do it properly, though I thank you for the advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts