Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was browsing the stEalBAY today, and came across this auction.

i have an SVT. there is no such thing as a 2006 SVT. where the hell did this guy get a bumper cover for a 2006 SVT Focus?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats a street apperance package bumper, not svt. That price is VERY cheap.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dat would be an SAP bumper. If it were black, I'd bid on it, cuz mine is getting scuffed up.

·
Registered
426 Posts
reed122 said:
dat would be an SAP bumper. If it were black, I'd bid on it, cuz mine is getting scuffed up.
Scuffed up? [???:)] Not sure I would get another front bumper just for a few scuffed marks, just do some touch up if it means that much to you. I'm still hoping to get Fords sap front bumper this summer, unfortunately this would've been a great opportunity to grab one cheaply and kept me under my budget. I love that bumper, looks very hot!!

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
anyone have a pic of the sap bumper?
the ones ive seen dont have a vent in front of the tire. just wondering

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
its not a vent, its the turn signal, its just angled away from us in the pic.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
reed122 said:

Didn't you post just recently that someone in some big SUV backed into your car, and caused enough damage that the airbags deployed ?? I'd think that'd cause a bit more damage than scuffing up.

·
Registered
262 Posts
That is a low price. So far anyway. I am going to keep an eye on that auction. I looked at his pics. The inside of those bumpers are ugly. No paint at all. I haven't looked under my car yet. Going to take a look in the morning if its not raining. I know that I like the SAP I have.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
yes, I've had three SAP bumpers on my car in the last 4-5 months

The one on there most recently is from a SAP focus at the dealer in my town. It had been used, and had some scuffs on it already, so I got it cheaper than usual. The first bumper broke when I pretty much tore it off when I jumped the car. ([8] [confused]don't ask[8] [confused])The I got another off a junked SAP, that was the one that got torn in half by the bimbo. The most recent is a slightly used on from the dealer. I also got the fender and headlamp and hood from that car. But they had replacement airbags in stock. It took them about 4 days to replace everything.[

1 - 13 of 13 Posts