Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Trump 2016
12,990 Posts
watch what you buy from ebay you could probably have an alarm place help you /key cutting no promblem but you will have to get the chip programmed in the key from ford 100/150 price

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
watch what you buy from ebay you could probably have an alarm place help you /key cutting no promblem but you will have to get the chip programmed in the key from ford 100/150 price
thanks I was told with my model it is simple and you can actually program them at home with just key presses.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for the bump need help got the kit someone told me that I just need to fit the receiver in the ebay link to where the courtesy light. I found one plug but cant get it to work could someone please help would mean allot.
Edit: can not believe I have had this kit for 2 years haha and I still have not got it working :p

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Nobody has experience with the aftermarket kit you bought.
You have the wiring diagrams in front of you, hard to guess at what goes where without that.

Some of us (myself included) bought a Ford remote, and paired it to our own cars.
My car didn't have a remote, but it did have power door locks. It already had the hardware installed, just needed to source a remote and pair it.

If you have two keys already, programming a third key is free and easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts