Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here and hope this is the right section.
I was replacing the diff side bearings and dropped and broke the speedometer signal generator.
My google fu sucks and searches for VSS generator, speedometer signal generator etc. always come back to abs sensors and such. I'm looking for what I would call the signal generator or tone ring that goes on the diff under the side bearing. Anybody know where to get one?
2006 ZX3 SE 2.0 manual 5 speed.
Any help greatly appreciated.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
I ordered mine thru ford when I swapped out the open diff for a torsen, two carrier bearings as well as the speed sensor which goes under the drivers side carrier bearing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ugh! My Ford dealer sucks. Was hoping to avoid him. I'll probably end up there bent over the counter if he even can be bothered to look up something other than a center console cover for a 2018 King Ranch.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Ugh! My Ford dealer sucks. Was hoping to avoid him. I'll probably end up there bent over the counter if he even can be bothered to look up something other than a center console cover for a 2018 King Ranch.
That center console should be warrantied for a $90K F350......Have a look at the vendor section in here for online ordering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts