Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sick wing for a 00-04 sedan!

Hi guys I was looking out for the latest models of sedan focus at my local dealer and I saw a focus with the gfx wing tnat kinda look like an mitsubishi evo wing and I felt in love with it and im planning buying one for my 2001 but......does it fit? if anyone knows about it please tell me cause I really need one of those awsome looking wings

thx
mark

·
Registered
571 Posts
I dont see why it wouldnt. Im pretty damn sure the actual demensions of the trunk lid didnt change. Just the shape of the rear part. If you want to measure yours across, I can verify that it on my 06.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excellent ill mesure that out tonight and you must be right cause the stock wing on the 06 is very much the same as the 00-04.

thx

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally I made some searches and the hole to hole lenght is about 45 inches and I havent found any gfx wing that u can buy without the whole deal but...I found an alternative that is a massive bargin: a type-A spoiler of 35 inches hole to hole and with the same look as the zx4 st gfx wing at about 200 bucks on ebay.....the only problem is to fill in the holes of the stock spoiler and run some closer holes through the trunk to install the type-A spoiler

look at this !

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I know the wing off a 04 will fit on a 06 did that if you like the wing go for it and post pics after not sure what I think yet a little radical for me but want to see pics first

1 - 6 of 6 Posts