Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has lowered an 06+ with sportlines please post your alignment printouts or just the specs after the alignment........

I'm mostly curious what camber is at after the install of these springs.....Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
^^^^^^^

Nobody had these specs????? I know there are at least couple out there with these installed.....

Only one person has gotten back to me, but hasn't done alignment yet.....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude! my camber was all [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up mann when i installed the pro kit, so I think that the sportsline would be worse.

both left n right was off by 2 degrees or something like that, had to do a very costly alignment. In the front it is off by 1 ish and no one wants to align it coz theyre afraid they might damage the bearing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^ You had 2 degrees of negative camber with just the Pro-Kit??????
What year and model do you have?????????????????

·
Registered
279 Posts
lucifer_hunter said:
Dude! my camber was all [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] up mann when i installed the pro kit, so I think that the sportsline would be worse.

both left n right was off by 2 degrees or something like that, had to do a very costly alignment. In the front it is off by 1 ish and no one wants to align it coz theyre afraid they might damage the bearing.
Did you buy the camber bolts/plates? 2* seems rather high.

·
Registered
44 Posts
If I get the pro-kit should I automatically buy the eibach camber kit and toe adjuster? Toe adjuster is damn expensive, and I can't find one built for the Focus. If it helps, I have an '07 ST.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not so sure anymore....

I had the Eibach pro-kit on my 00 ZX3 and it was perfect... -1 camber and 0 toe...
I don't know about 06+ foci...... [???:)]

Still need someone to post alignment sheet with sportlines.........

·
Registered
279 Posts
Here are my specs after alignment. Camber is a tad much in the rear, and the right rear is just outside of specs. I wont need an adjustment for the front though. I'll probably get the rear camber kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts