Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find them???!!! AHHH!!
i have been in themarket for a cold air intake system for my 2006 zx3, but i cant find crap! even when i went to focussport i found one but it said something about a breather tube. well i dont have that and i want to know if anyone could point me in hte right direction as far as a c.a.i. i would also likke to know if anyone has found aftermarket shocks and struts that fit the 2006 zx3.

thanks

cw

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
focus sport makes CAI's for focus's with or without the breather tube. Other CAI's include f2, Marcy motorsport (if you can find one), cosworth (if you can find one) or steeda short ram.

Also, on ebay, there is the HPS CAI which has the same design as FS and MM.

For suspension parts, check massive speed systems or talk to Mike at Hilbish Ford.

Check the sticky threads at the top of the Duratec forum and check the buy/sell/trade forums for parts.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Just look in the vendors section, they carry just about everything. Be sure to read the Duratec FAQ at the top of the dura section, theres a ton of info in there.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
ive created numerous threads in the stickie section at the top of the duratec performance section.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
^he is right ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.