Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new here, I'm in the process of purchasing a 2006 ZX4 SE.
The right front fender is smashed but all mounting points seem to be fine. My plan is to buy a painted fender (it's white) from EBay, the front bumper has some marks on it, the same eBay seller has front bumpers as well but it says "W/O Appearance package". I've searched the interweb but can't sem to find a straight answer to what that package consists of, so I'm not sure if this car has it or not.
I'm guessing it is fog lights.

The eBay seller has new, painted to match fenders for $207.
Anyone know of a better deal than that?
I'm sure I'll be spending quite a bit of time on this forum cause I have never messed with focuses before.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
You could try your local salvage yards to see what they have for fenders. I've never bought a fender from my yard but I got a replacement door for $30. Price varies a lot between yards and locations but I'd be surprised if you cant get a lower price from one. Getting the right color would be the biggest kicker.

·
So mote be it
8,961 Posts
With Appearance; Sport Appearance Package aka SAP:

With out Appearance, vast majority of Focus came with out:

SAP came with a unique front bumper. Bumper includes the grill surround as well unique side markers. SAP bumpers and accessories are rare to come by and are no longer made/sold by Ford. This makes replacements expensive and hard to source. Standard bumpers are super common and you will have no issues replacing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts