Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know the rear will fit and I have called everyone I know about this and no definite answer from anyone (even did a quick search).

So I have already confirmed the 00-05 focus' can use the Eibach sway bars.

I have confirmed the part #'s for the 05 and 06 Sway bars are the same, so I am guessing YES the front will fit without any issues. I even called FS and asked they said they never did a 06-07 install and could not confirm it for sure.

Anyway will the eibach front sway bar fit my 06?

Thanks
Jon

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Yes it will. I took my 05 front swaybar and gave it to the_07ninja who put it on his 07 so if a stocker will transfer then yes the Eibach will as well.

One caution about the Eibach front bar though. If you could source your own bushings I would. The Eibach ones seem to be kinda a crapshoot. I and two other members (forget who) have had problems with the bushings being too big for the bar allowing excessive movement all around within the bushing causing clunking sounds. Replaced mine with an H&R front bar and the its perfect now.

Just FYI.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^
thanks man, I actually got the front bar as a freebe so I gotta say if it does cause a clunking I will just see if I can find new bushings when it happens. I am also adding the rear bar but need to buy that, so I will do some research b/c it will be a while.

Thanks again.
Jon

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
No prob. I should clarify that the problems I and others have encountered have only been with the bushings for the front 22mm bar. The rears bushings are perfect.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts