Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Andy! I'm just wondering if you are able to get the street appearance package body kit anymore. I'm not even sure if it is made, but it is the only body kit I've found that isn't too over the top for me. I haven't seen in any of the threads here whether you have it or not. Let me know if you can get it, and how much it would be. Thanks!

EDIT: If anyone else knows the answer feel free to comment. I don't want to beat a dead horse.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the way that looks. I have a 2007 focus and would kind of like to have lol. I need a new front bumper anyways, mines all jacked up. lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm beginning to think. I can find the wing easily enough, but the front/rear bumper I know you can only get new from a dealer. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ford stopped making them. Unfortunate considering it's the only kit that's not too drastic.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Found this on Craigslist 05 07 Focus street appearance front bumper - $550 (Birdsboro, pa)

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hello Andy! I'm just wondering if you are able to get the street appearance package body kit anymore. I'm not even sure if it is made, but it is the only body kit I've found that isn't too over the top for me. I haven't seen in any of the threads here whether you have it or not. Let me know if you can get it, and how much it would be. Thanks!

EDIT: If anyone else knows the answer feel free to comment. I don't want to beat a dead horse.
Little late to the party, but I can get a Genuine Ford reconditioned one for $454.03. It would be the cover only, you would still need forg lightd and such..

·
Registered
814 Posts
Can you get still get the rear diffuser? I've heard it fits the SVT. I also need the SVT focus rear hatch badge. Can't seem to find one anywhere.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Andy,

Sorry I'm replying to this thread late. Is that price for just the front bumper? Or the entire kit? If it's just for the front bumper can you get me the cost for the full kit minus the rear wing (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper)?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
You'll have to hitup the wrecking yards, bst, e-bay, etc. You'll need the top & bottom grilles, clips, push pins, foglights, side marker lens, etc. That kit use to go for $1156.00. Get the whole front bumper, w/ everthing. The rear sedan bumper you should be able to find. Ever so often there's a sap bumper in there. Keep looking, they're around. Kind of a bummer ford doesn't have those around anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts