Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my g/f has a 2005 focus zx4 but im not sure what kind of engine is in it. Im pretty sure its larger than the 2.0. Anyway im looking for some kind of intake on a budget. The current air box is supposed to filter air for 100K but i just dont like that idea. How can i modify this fairly cheaply? Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
It does have the 2.0 Duratec. There should be other threads with this info. Do a search, but then again, others will show you the way!!

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
Whoa wrongforumitis strikes again!! No biggie capcalyx, you're new, try going over to the Duratec 2.0 Forum and introducing yourself. You can also check out the Duratec Performance forum for some ideas, most of the standard bolt on's like air intakes and exhaust systems are interchangable between the two motors.

[welcome] to FF

FYI: This forum is for people to ask Tom (1turbofocus), the man who owns Focus-Power, questions about tuning, or the turbo kits he sells for the earlier Focis. If you're planning on making serious power (like 300hp- 700hp) from your Focus engine- Tom is definately the man to go to [thumb]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts