Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night i noticed my reverse light switch works but only when I hold the shift stick in reverse all the way to the right, second you take your hand off the stick shift , the reverse lights go out even though the car is in reverse. i searched in the forum and i didnt run across much (then again i might have missed something). i have NO grinding or anything. transmission is tight and everything runs like it should (considering it has 124k on the clock).

i do know that the reverse light switch is on the transmission is under the engine mount on that side of the motor. is the switch just partially worn or is there other things going on i have missed?

im gonna be replacing both engine mounts as they are worn very soon.

i want to say "THANK YOU" to each and every one that has replied to my posts, this place is amazing.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. i ordered the reverse switch today along with the engine mounts since i have to mess around down there and i got 124k on the clock and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was amazing what the stealership wanted to charge me for these parts. not even 1 penny off list price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts