Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Love the Liquid Grey...did you add the decklid and hood insulators from another car, or do the Canadian Foci come standard with them? My ST has neither, and looks so "unfinished".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The decklid insulator come from a 2001 ( I think they stop to put in, in 2002 )
It took an hour to install for a good fit ( Drill some holes and cut the insulator near the latch
Look very better

The hood insulator come from a 2000 and i heard less the engine. It fit perfect without
drill any other holes BUT it takes 13 clips and ford sales this clips in pack of 12 [?|]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
krupted said:

The hood insulator come from a 2000 and i heard less the engine. It fit perfect without
drill any other holes BUT it takes 13 clips and ford sales this clips in pack of 12 [?|]
Sounds typical..lol I ran into that with an older Audi, and those same type of clips for under the hood. I had to buy three packages, when basically I needed 2 packages and maybe 2 extra clips.

Thanks though for the info. I'll have to look around some salvage yards and see what I can find. I'd love to have both on my car.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
nice......im not a big fan of the 05
nice pics though hope u enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Well I am a fan that is one sweet color I think it looks hot as it is my wife just got a 06 in a little lighter grey

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nice car, I still think the liquid grey is the nicest color the focus came/comes in..... nice choice!!

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
hey doug, if you get an insulator, tell me. I might do it for mine

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for your comments

Here in Canada with the winter the emblems 2.3 from mazda will be to replace...
The chrome is now silver...[B)]

Very hard for a car here !!!! Only one year and full rust under the car [8]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
But you are pretty close to the St. Lawrence, right ? I've heard the penisula north of say Quebec is beautiful...you're what, 4-5 hrs north of there ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes its the st-lawrence on the first picture

Rimouski is more east of 300km of quebec and at 500km of montreal

And yesss is beautiful here [8D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts