Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just added the Street Appearance rear bumper to finish off the look.

Here's some interior shots as well. I've got a few more things to do before it's done, but my buddy detailed it for me so I wanted to post up. Thanks Josh!

Didn't get a chance to do the cupholders or condition the shift/ebrake boot yet. I'm customizing a gauge holder to hold 3 gauges under the deck.

Camera mount. I've still got to recover the back of the backseats with my SVT covers, just haven't got the upholstery done yet.

·
Registered
797 Posts
well all i can say is that is the nicest looking 05+ actually sedan foci in general i have ever seen....

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
That's beautiful, great job on the installation. Did the bumper come pre-painted or did you have that done? Also may I ask which bodyshop did you go to?

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Again [thumb] [thumb] for what is IMO, THE nicest looking sedan I've seen. Clean, uncluttered; what the ST should/could have been.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
i've always loved ur sedan, and the rear bumper really does finish it off nicely. it's great, it's different from all the others, but it still looks stock. the best of the svt + 05' sedan = just flat out hottness.

·
Registered
454 Posts
great man, really great work!! only thing that i would change is the rims...even though i think svt rims are cool, i think you could find better suited rims for your body kit. overall i give it a 9.9

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think it's great! Keep the SVT rims. They're some of the best rims I've seen for the silver Foci. Must be since I have them on mine now too. [:)]

Sweet car and great plate.

Just one question. . . why debadge it and then slap other badges on it?!?!?!

"Powered by Cosworth" and FF ROTM ... hmmm. Take the Cosi badge off and let people wonder. As for the FF ROTM sticker, maybe you can put that on the toolbox or something. I dunno... just seems odd to me but I still think it's a sweet ride.

·
Registered
722 Posts
As I said over on FJ, one of the best looking Focus sedans out there, great job! Also like I stated on FJ, that rear SAP bumper w/ diffuser would look great with a custom dual exhaust...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
AWESOME!!! great job man

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Tom said:
That's beautiful, great job on the installation. Did the bumper come pre-painted or did you have that done? Also may I ask which bodyshop did you go to?
Thanks bro! I dropped off the bumper cover at Greulich's in Tempe to get painted, and installed it myself [thumb]

www.greulichs.com

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, that's my daughter in the pics [:)] turning her into a Fanatic already [thumb]

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Max_Focus said:
I think it's great! Keep the SVT rims. They're some of the best rims I've seen for the silver Foci. Must be since I have them on mine now too. [:)]

Sweet car and great plate.

Just one question. . . why debadge it and then slap other badges on it?!?!?!

"Powered by Cosworth" and FF ROTM ... hmmm. Take the Cosi badge off and let people wonder. As for the FF ROTM sticker, maybe you can put that on the toolbox or something. I dunno... just seems odd to me but I still think it's a sweet ride.

Cuz only real car nuts know who Cosworth is.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts