2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
moved to suspension area.

EDIT:

I am not sure actually on European models

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Some things are similar, others are different. I think you will need an "omnikit" for it to fit due to different strut sizes.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Whoops, it should fit 05-07 are all 1.5 so you should be good.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
The '05 struts do not fit in '06 cars sold in North America, and this could be the case Worldwide.

gfbl - don't plan on them fitting.

The "Omni Kit" sold by Massive is a pair of adapter shims with replacement bolts for the knuckle which adapts '00-'04 struts to the '06-'11 larger diameter knuckles. It was developed to use the wide range of suspension options developed for the earlier cars in later models. There are now many options that fit directly, still fewer than for the earlier ones.

'05 was a unique year for front suspension/brakes, with only the struts carried over & one year steering knuckles to make it work together.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Not without the adapters mentioned in an '06.

Strut size was the same '99-'05 & '06-'11 here, rest of the World '06-'07 & then I'm not sure. We didn't get the MkII body style that's more like the current model.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Add the adapters into the pricing for those that need them, and check availability for your location on all.

Don't think you could go wrong with any of those choices, Koni's would be nice...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts