Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Ive read that some years you can swap in the SVT suspension that cost around $300 to replace stock.

I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 and want to double check what year SVT suspension kit will fit my model. Not racing, just a daily drive looking for replacement parts that will also give a little performance.

Thanks

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Hi,

Ive read that some years you can swap in the SVT suspension that cost around $300 to replace stock.

I have a 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 and want to double check what year SVT suspension kit will fit my model. Not racing, just a daily drive looking for replacement parts that will also give a little performance.

Thanks
Yeah thats a great kit......springs/dampers & its a direct bolt on....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hi,

Thanks
Yeah thats a great kit......springs/dampers & its a direct bolt on....
Ok. I've never done struts inside the spring. Amazons Ford Racing M3000ZX3 SVT Focus Suspension Kit has the front struts unassembled. Is the install esier/safer than removal of strut from spring? Do I need the spring compressor tool? I dont feel like messing with that so I am checking.

Edit

Looks like. Or I can buy already assembled front part. I do that

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts