Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale By Owner: 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 127,000 miles $4500
2.3 Duratec/5 speed
Silver with red accent interior. Clean title in hand.

My wife is pregnant with our first baby so we are looking to get something a bit bigger.

Specifics on this car:
Options include: Power sunroof, Sony audio with trunk-mounted subwoofer and 6 disc in-dash MP3 changer, heated seats.

Recent maintenance items: Cold Air Intake at 106,700 (Steeda), BSD at 110,000, New exhaust (Trubendz) installed at 111,000, Tires and alignment have 18,000 miles on them (Bridgestones), New alternator installed at 112,000, New rear wheel bearings at 119,000, New spark plugs, boots, and wires installed at 126,500 (Motorcraft).

I also have Ford Dealership Books included, both wiring and shop manuals.

The bad: Center console is broken. Driver's side heated seat does not work, but the switch is still activated. I think the heating pad needs replaced. Cosmetic damage to front bumper cover, see pictures.

These three issues were present when I purchased the car and did not affect my enjoyment of the vehicle.

The clutch in the car is strong; I am not hard on clutches.

I've owned for two years and enjoyed it greatly; I looked specifically for this car for awhile and have been very happy with it.

We are selling due to an increase in the size of our family.

Car is located in St. Paul, MN
Contact Jeff at 612-460-7317 or [email protected] Emails are preferred, but phone calls are fine too. $4500; I'm open to reasonable offers.

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Congrats on the baby thing! [cheers]

We wish you and your wife all the best! [grinking]

·
Registered
645 Posts
I put 3 kids in my 05 ST daily. Just sayin. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts