Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know anywhere to buy a badgless grille? pretty much the stock design, but without the ford emblem in front?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
dont make one for the 05-07s... you can try making your own, a few people have

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea, ive searched for a while and have come to the conclusion that there is none made. but does anybody know how to make it or a link to how to make it

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
use night shade on the emblem. until its completely dark...
[welcome] Don't listen to this guy^^^[facepalm]

You could go to a junkyard and find another grille and cut out part of it with a dremel or some other cutting tool. Cut out your emblem and use the grille material from the junkyard to plastic weld in.

yellowjacket - Use plastidip to black out your emblems, it's durable and completely reversible

·
Registered
183 Posts
^^If I hadn't just bought a new stock grille for $30 I would love to wear this one.
I'll put it on my list of future buys tho for sure. I like it.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
^^I have that grill. It's fiberglass, and I had to drill my own mounting holes. No biggie.

For the past few years I've had it, I've never broken it [knock on wood]. Pretty decent badgless grill. But I would suggest taking the flimsy meshing out of it and replacing it with something better. I used the mesh from a GrillTech grill, but I had to trim it to fit.

Sorry to jack, since this thread is about 05-07 grill.

The one that was posted previously looks bad ass and I would be all over that. Another reason to consider an 05-07 front swap.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I will totally want to get that grill sometime, but be a little while before I can afford.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts