Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2004 Ford Focus 4 door ZTS 2.3 $6100 OBO

72,300 original miles. Non-smoker. Black (UA paint code) exterior with tan leather interior. Leather steering wheel. Heated front seats. 60/40 fold down rear seats.
This Focus started life as a ZTS 2.3 liter engine automatic with standard front disc and rear drum brakes. The brakes have been redone front/rear with the Ford SVT Focus 4 wheel disc system. This involved installing all new front lower control arms, hubs, and brackets to support the new larger calipers. The rear brake system removed the drums and added disc brakes along with new hubs. Braided stainless steel brake lines were installed. Since the ZTS was equipped with 15” rims, the new Ford SVT brake calipers required at least 16” rims for clearance. 17” black Ford Racing rims with Goodyear tires were installed. New front/rear Ford SVT anti-sway bars were added with polyurethane bushings. The rear lower sub-frame was replaced with the Ford SVT rear sub-frame that allowed the rear anti-sway bar to be installed. New Ford SVT springs and shocks and struts were installed. Massive Speed adjustable rear upper control arms were installed.
In the engine bay, a FSWerks cold air intake, FSWerks header, and a Massive Competition front strut tower brace were installed.
A FSWerks header back Stealth exhaust was added.
Due to the air intake, header, and exhaust, a FSWerks tune on a SCT handheld tuner was applied.
This Ford Focus is set up for auto-crossing (I unfortunately never found the time to do so) and is extremely peppy. The body/paint are in very good condition. It is garaged year round and no rust on the body.
Included with the car is a 5th matching Ford Racing rim (no tire) , a Massive Competition rear tower brace (never installed), SCT Tuner with the original tune, and the original exhaust manifold (with the cat and O2 sensors).
Please call, text, or email with questions. More pictures available upon request.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, a 23 powered zts in great condition, w/ svt brakes & mods & on top of that low mileage. This sedan should go fast. Hopefully it goes to someone on here. GLWS

·
Registered
221 Posts
Beautiful car! Is it already sold?

Good luck with it! That car deserves an awesome home, and I'm sure someone here will grab it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale. I'm very interested in getting rid of this as I have another project that requires the space. This car has always been garaged by me since I've owned it.

P.J.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are pics of the interior. Sorry for the bad lighting.

It does have the black leather wrapped SVT Focus ebrake handle as well.

P.J.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, those seats are in great like new condition. Wow, heres a great start for someone looking for a 23 powered car. As much as I read about ppl w/ 20's wanting to add a 23 head or trying to figure out what it takes to get a 20 to 23 levels, here you go. The hard to find svt brakes are already done for you as well as other mods. If I was looking for a 23 car, I'd roll this. GLWS

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, those seats are in great like new condition. Wow, heres a great start for someone looking for a 23 powered car. As much as I read about ppl w/ 20's wanting to add a 23 head or trying to figure out what it takes to get a 20 to 23 levels, here you go. The hard to find svt brakes are already done for you as well as other mods. If I was looking for a 23 car, I'd roll this. GLWS
This^^^^^^[like]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale. Make me an offer. I garage all of my cars and this taking up room from me starting my winter project.

P.J.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts