Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, parting out a 2004 SVTF. Car has around 200k miles. Wheels and tires are sold already. Motor seems to still run pretty good. What happened was alternator bracket cracked and eventually broke in half. The tension from the belt and vibrations cause the bracket to pull and break two fasteners; #1 damaged the lower back corner of the head which will no longer hold a bolt and #2 is still attached to the block (just needs to be extracted). Done dealing with the car, some good parts on it though. Let me know what you need/want.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
How much for the cat and imrc control module shipped to 92113?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Looks like you have the Wingswest body kit........GLWS.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello, would you happen to have/sell the bolts that hold the driver and passenger side mirror assemblies in? Ill pay top dollar for the bolts. [poke]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi!

Do you have the passenger side actuator for the power lock? And do you have the driver side heated seat? And if so, what would they be shipped to 91360? Thank you

-Michael

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi - Do you still have the car? I'd be interested in learning how much you'd want for the Air Intake System starting from the air filter, through & including the Upper Intake Manifold. Also, what color is the Driver's Side Seat? If it is Black with a Red insert and not torn or damaged I'd be interested in learning this cost as well. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts