Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It’s taken me over a year to decide what to do with this car. I want to sell it as is. I may part it out if I get no interest on selling it as is.

Car is a 2004 SVT Focus EAP 4-door with about 137k miles on it. I bought it in 2016 with about 120k miles. The car was a great car and super reliable for me. I started a turbo charge build for it in 2017. I did a lot of work and ended up blowing the engine due to my stupidity. So I sent the engine to Mike Cogburn in Houston, TX to be rebuilt. He now goes by @axiom_race_engines on Instagram. He built it perfectly. He did the works to it. He did an amazing port and polish on the head, JE Forged FSR Pistons, Eagle H-Beam Rods, which brought the engine to 9.1:1 compression ratio, competition valve job, ARP Head Studs, ARP Main Studs, and more. I have pictures and receipts of everything done to it. I pieced most of the turbo kit together myself. I bought the turbo, spa manifold, intercooler, and intercooler piping from Turbo Tom. Bought the rest of it from all over on the internet. It’s got
60lb Injectors EV1
Diablosport MAFia
Comp CT2 Turbo with v-band
Port and polish head
JE Forged FSR Pistons
Eagle H-beam Rods
Competition valve job
ARP Head Studs
ARP Main Studs
70mm mustang TB
Ford Racing Intake Manifold (Gen 1) SOLD
3 Inch MAF Tube
Knock-off greddy 40mm BOV
Turbonetics 10780 Wastegate
AEM AFR/Wideband Gauge
Bosch boost gage
Bosch oil pressure gage
3in Magnaflow Exhaust
CFM Off-Road pipe
Clutch Masters Stage 4 Clutch and Aluminium Flywheel.
Brand new tires - Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 225/45 R17 SOLD

When I built the car, I made a thread to detail/record the build, which can be found here.
300WHP SVT Focus Turbo Build

After it was rebuilt then I put the turbo back on and got to tuning. Long story short. I ran it too lean and blew the engine again. I’ve had many fast cars over the years and with my experience and the mods I have then I’d say it had around 300whp when I blew the engine. When it blew this time it took a chunk out of the piston and put a hole in the valve. I took the intake and head off to inspect it. After that my life got super busy. I haven’t gotten back to the car since then. That was over a year ago. At this point I’m ready to sell it as is and rebuild my bronco. I’m sure there is more for me to add, but this is all I got for now. I’ll update this post as I think of things that I’ll need to add. Please see the pictures attached for condition of everything.

I would like to sell everything as is and as a whole. I’d rather not part out just to make it easier on myself. But if no one is interested in buying it all as is then I’d part it out. I’m not a mechanic or machinist. I’m just a car lover who likes to mod my cars. With that being said. I had planned on rebuilding again and selling it as a running turbo car. I think that if the head were resurfaced, valves replaced, piston replaced, and cylinder honed then that should be enough. I don’t think the damage is bad enough that the cylinders would need to be bored, but I’m not a machinist or someone who frequently rebuilds engines. Please let me know if you have any questions. I can take more pictures too. Price is negotiable for serious buyer. I’m sure most of you understand exactly how much money is in this car. I just don’t want to mess with it anymore. I have new trails to blaze.

Location: Sulphur, Louisiana. May meet you somewhere within a reasonable drive for me
Price: $3000.
Payment: Cash, PayPal, bank transfer. I’m willing to work with you.
This car is owned and sold by me - Seth Lanier
You can also contact me at [email protected] or message me for phone number.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Your svtf, looks super clean & w/ lots of mods + a spare trans w/ diff...glws.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car is still available, but the spare transmission is sold.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will sell the car at $3000 shipped for those seriously interested.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will sell the car at $3000 shipped for those seriously interested.
Thats a great price.....
Thank you, Felix.

Car is still for sale. I can have it delivered to just about anywhere in the continental US.

PS. I have many factory parts too. So it can be put back to stock with some work and maybe a couple parts from the local auto store. That includes factory intake and exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts