Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Country Static
1,833 Posts
That is one sexy car. I'm liking the exhaust and wheels, they would look awesome on my car....if they had red not yellow

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
Love everything but the exhaust. I think a dual tip would look better. Great work though bro.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sexy!!!! Can I take her to dinner???

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Like the wheel/brake combo, that looks fantastic. The center exit exhaust would look better with a flatter/wider tip but that's just my opinion. Nice car. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Even a cool car like yours doesn't move me because of the dealer plate. When can we expect to see it in FS/FT section?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
18 " Kazera's black matte...custom painted yellow stripe on inside of wheel...big baer brakes....powder coated calipers

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Definitely like the single center exit exhaust.. but I would like it better with a dual tip like the Saleens. I'd still rock the hell out of it, though. [thumb]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
so this replaced the red one, eh? sweeeeet [thumb]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Even a cool car like yours doesn't move me because of the dealer plate. When can we expect to see it in FS/FT section?
Just because I own a Ford Dealership and I drive it on a Dealer Plate doesnt mean its for sale...I own this car for cash...I built it the way I wanted to have fun and look good...dont plan on selling it...its my new sunday driver...it only has 32k miles on it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts