Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 SVT and purchased a used jackson s/c off of the internet. I finished the install today and drove it approx 2 miles and it ran great but appeared to be very rich. When I got back in the car it would crank and not start sounding like it was flooded. I changed the spark plugs and I unplugged the fuel card(with the ign on car off the boost light was on on the card and also the power light was flashing) before refiring I left the card unplugged for a couple mins and reinstalled the card and the car then fired after cranking over for a while with the throttle depressed. The lights never came back on on the fuel card. I drove back to the shop but would not go over 4500 rpm. I turned the car off and it would only refire if the throttle was depressed. Still no lights on the fuel card.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do next.

Info:
Injectors are lime green
S/C pulley is 2.6" (I think that is smaller than the factory pulley
Mustang stlye mass air with open cone K&N

Thanks

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Sounds like you have the BBK with it, if so, you will need a custom tune. the BBK kit comes with a tune from FRPP when you buy it new, but used, it will still be in the other guys computer. The lime green injectors are 42# and they come with the BBK.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Moved to: "Forced Induction Chat"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts