Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided to sell my 2004 SVT Focus. Has just over 90,000 miles, has been boosted since 65,000. I am the third owner of this car, Bought it off a good friend a few years back. While he owned the car the supercharger was installed. Car has just about all the upgrades possible, here is just some of them: Powerworks Supercharger, Clutch Masters stage 3 clutch and billet Aluminum Flywheel, Eibach Pro suspension springs and dampeners, HKS hi-power exhaust, CFM Test Pipe, Ford Racing Rally Black Wheels, Gates Racing Timing belt (Replaced at 70,000), Adjustable cam pulley (not sure of brand), Strut Tower Brace, 8k hid headlights, Carbon Fiber hood, and the list goes on and on.

Condition:
Exterior: overall 9 out of 10 Car was repainted several years ago, 2-3 scratches and no dents. The Carbon fiber hood has faded and will need work for it to look great.
Interior: overall 8 out of 10 Interior is in great condition, Drivers seat shows some wear and the trim pieces in the back seat near side windows, the material is starting to separate from the backing.

The Bad about this car:
1. Has 2 small oil leaks. One is on the remote oil filter and the other is on the back of the block where the an fittings for the remote oil lines are.
2. Has small coolant leak. Plain and simple the car has silicone coolant hoses and they leak.
3. Hood needs work, the carbon fiber is faded, may be able to restore or just replace/paint to match car.
4. Antenna is broken: had a shorty antenna and got broken off while washing.
5. AEM fuel pressure gauge one of the digital lights has went out, does not effect it at all just annoying.

Overall this car is in great shape. Can be daily driven if you want. I bought this car just to have as a toy and the car has been a blast to drive. Bought the car 3 years ago with 76,000 miles on it and now only has 90,000. Mainly this car sits in the driveway and is drove a couple of times a month. Car was tuned by Dyno Dan @ Pro Dyno, makes 260hp and 215tq to the ground on 8-9psi. I have may extras that will come with the car. Bigger injectors, Mafia For mass air, spare Trans from the guy I bought it from.

Please Text or Email with any questions. I work weird hours so please no calls, I will text or email when I am able to talk on the phone [email protected], 803-804-5013

Here is the craigslist ad with photos:
http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4642068653.html

·
Registered
727 Posts
Bump for a great car! I used to own it. Good pricing too. The parts are worth more than he's asking.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I offer you two chickens, one duck, and a slightly used pot.

·
Registered
727 Posts
"Bump"

·
Registered
620 Posts
Using the link gets you this...[scratch]

"This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts