Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my 04 (non EAP) SVT. I'm asking $7500 OBO. I am the second owner and the car currently has 22,400 original miles and was bought with around 20,000 miles.
It is very clean inside and out has absolutely no signs of rust and has been garaged since I've owned it with the exception of a few weekend drives and the 8 hour drive to bring it home after I bought it.

I have all the service records for the car, window stickers, factory booklets, maintenance books, and SVT certificate.

I just replaced all timing components and will continue to update all rubber components depending on how long I have the car.

It has been hard for me to finally sell this car but I live in Montana and due too the weather, I am hardly ever able to drive it. I would rather it be owned by someone who is able to fully appreciate the car while keeping it as clean as it currently is.

If interested PM me or email me at [email protected]
I can also send more pictures if necessary.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,456 Posts
Wow, talking about a time warp.....seemed like a little bit ago when these were new. I too, would want this to go to someone that'd be the guarding of it.....GLWS.

·
Registered
20 Posts
SOLD! Found it's way to SW PA. It will be well taken care of, but I can't promise keeping my miles that low. New owner.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just turned over 26k. Enjoying the hell out of it. So much that I just sold an 02 SC Saleen. I like driving the SVT better. I actually bought it for the son so he can learn how to drive a stick. I have an F-150 for winter, so it won't see much, if any winter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts