Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to sell our 2004 SVT. Car is silver, ZX3, with EAP. The car has 91,000 miles, 81,000 of which our family put on it. We are the second owners, we purchased it in 2005 with 10,000 miles. Not sure where the car was before we bought it, but the rest of it's life it has been in Houston and San Antonio TX, so no rust.

This car was under a Ford OEM warranty until April of this year, so any problems were addressed by the dealer. I recall that the audiophile stereo and the starter were replaced by the dealer.

The car is completely stock and has had an easy life. We bought it because it had side air bags and a stick. It has not been driven hard at all. I'll be happy to provide details for anyone that's interested.

I just completed the timing belt at 84k so I could sell the car without worrying about what might happen to the next owner. I installed a Gates blue timing belt, new timing belt tensioner and pulley, new water pump, and new serpentine belt and tensioner, all motorcraft parts. The spark plugs, wires, and coil pack were also recently replaced, also motorcraft. The car also has new motor mounts, recent O2 sensors, and newer Continental DWS06 performance tires (about 7k miles on them).

Front brakes are newer, but I don't remember exactly when I replaced them, maybe at 70k or so. Pads are Performance Friction carbon metallic. I have used these on two other cars that I've tracked. They are excellent street/track pads IMO.

Not much suspension work has been done, does not seem to have needed anything. I do have two front SVT struts that will go with the car. I also have two Recaro leather seat covers (upper only) that will go with the car.

Exterior of the car looks good for a 2004. It has some rock chips on the hood. I would put it at 8/10. Exterior mirrors are starting to fade. The rest of the car looks good. Fortunately it spent many years in parking garages. Will send pictures to those interested.

Price: $3900

Contact person: Milt

Contact info: message

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
This should go pretty fast to someone looking for a great svt & its a eap to boot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts