Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just picked up this gem, Car was wreacked and everything needs to go, I will be keeping the motor, the wheels, and front seats the guy was keeping, everything else is fair game, I'd rather do local on most things, may ship some located in Lincoln park MI. Everything is obo and I'm sure we can work out a deal.. Need it gone asap

I have fuel rail with injectors- 60 obo
Have the intake runner 2 stage-???
2 5 spoke SVT wheels- 120 obo
Motor with knock and trans-700/??? Make offer, if you want parts off the motor I'll break it down and part it out..still has the valve cover, spark plug cover too
Also have the cat with o2 sensors-???
There's some other odds and ends I have too let me know and I'll get back to you..sorry I don't get on the forums much you can text me which is much faster 313-412-6566

Will add more pictures later today or tomorrow

Seller Me
Located- Lincoln park, MI

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
You MUST post prices or I will delete your Thread.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Did the hatch cover survive? I'm in Lincoln park all the time.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry doors were sold almost right away, also the aux cluster gone too, the hatch was hit and pretty much just done for..focus30h make an offer on the cable

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also I have an engine with slight knock and very good Trans that has a stage 2 clutch with maybe only a few thousand miles on it looking to get rid of fast but not ship local only and wanna keep the Trans and motor together if possible but will to sell separate if anyone's interested....sorry to everyone trying to get a hold of me and post I've been really busy with my kid and other family things

·
Registered
427 Posts
In that second pic, the hatch cover looks ok. As long as it's not broke, I'll still take it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
What do you want for it? Do you have the spare tire too?

·
Registered
427 Posts
$30 for both?

1 - 20 of 95 Posts