Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have basically everything except the engine from my 2004 SVTF it's going to the scrap yard in a week or so let me know for any parts.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah I was lookin for a mint set my have some scratches n a little pitting did you have an aftermarket rear motor mount or a short throw shifter and working heated seat switches mine dont work half the time

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My kick plates are damn near mint other than them being taken off. Not much scratching and no pitting. No shifter and no mount. I do have the heated seat switch and I'm 90% sure they work all the time but if they don't I'll happily refund you. Send a pm and we can talk out shipping etc

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Though some things have been bought I still have a lot of parts I have a full red/black interior and all but a passenger seat blue/black. I also have all the interior panels for the blue/black as well as a full set of 5 doors including the hatch.

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Though some things have been bought I still have a lot of parts I have a full red/black interior and all but a passenger seat blue/black. I also have all the interior panels for the blue/black as well as a full set of 5 doors including the hatch.
I am interested in the engine fans and the chrome trim piece on the rear hatch. If they are still available please give me a price with shipping to 30813. Thanks

1 - 20 of 34 Posts