Focus Fanatics Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts
Discussion starter · #121 ·
I have still been hard at work on the car. Pretty much finishing ecu wiring and the last bit of plumbing and stuff. I hope to do NEFR if I can get completely finished and logbooked in time. It would mainly be to test but two days of gravel stages would be invaluable to test everything out... Onward...

Again - thanks for posting all this work!

It's a wish list or reference for many.

Love looking at all the great fab going on.

I signed up for this thread, a real pity he stopped updating. I've been wanting to get into Rally for a little while now (in the UK), I've always liked the Focus and owned a Focus ST170 up until the engine blew last year, really loved that car.

I've been thinking about what car to start with for a build to do some very entry level (meets regulations) rallying with a buddy of mine, popular choices here are 3 Series BMW's, older Peugeots and Subarus. Went searching for some info or documented builds on Rally Ford Focus's and this is exactly what I was looking for! Amazing work.

Great build. Car is looking great. being thinking about getting into rally myself. Keep up to great work!!

Great build. Car is looking great. being thinking about getting into rally myself. Keep up to great work!!
When I actually have time and money to get into Rally then i will. Too focused on finishing school right now. No time or money dor it right now but its bucketlist for me of all motosports i always loved Rally.

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.