Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale it's my 2004 ford focus SVT competition orange, adult owned, it comes with the european appearance package (EAP) which includes hid headlights, original machs were replaced for hella's dynabeam, heated full leather recaro seats and traction control, the car has several upgrades (around $4000 in upgrades) as listed below:

Jackson Racing supercharger tuned by Tom
cfm 65mm throttle body
lowering springs with camber plates in front and adjustable camber arms in the back
full 2.5" Borla stainless steel exhaust with off road pipe and cfm flex pipe, replaced the resonator with a magnaflow as the borla was rattling
steeda short throw shifter
Baer Big brake kit in front 13" with dual piston caliper (stock 12" one piston caliper) and matching rear rotors.
taillights bulbs replaced with led bulbs as well as the third brake light
Double din kenwood stereo, replaced factory speakers with jbl's

Currently it has 166k miles.
Timing belt was replaced at 150k miles with all new pulleys and water pump, alternator was replaced about 6 months ago, a/c works as new, was serviced a year ago with in line filter replaced. Will provide tuner with "off road" tune and "smog friendly" tune. Reason for selling is I just got a new car and have no use for this one, this is a nice and fun to drive daily driver, as well as reliable, will also include an extra m62 supercharger as I bought a polished one last may brand new from moss motors, so the supercharger in the car has plenty of life left. Michelin tires in all four corners with plenty of life left.
Just did a tune up with oil and filter change and new spark plugs, oil has been changed every 5000 miles with synthetic royal purple and k&n oil filter, the car has a k&n air filter.

Asking $4,900 obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It has currently 166k miles, updated the post.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awesome car. If I didn't already have two.....my orange one is just waiting for me to get started on it. Been too busy.

Oh yeah, thanks for the lower the Craigslist price too.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m located in San Diego, a fellow member is arriving wednesday to look at it and buy it.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Found this on craigslist and figured it would be posted here, man this car is everything I have wanted when I had my SVT. If the buyer for whatever reason falls through, I may be ready to jump back into the SVT world.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good news in that it sounds like whoever buys it will take good care of it.

If I didn't already have two I would have driven it back to Vegas already.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, that’s peace of mind, this is my second svt, fell in love with the svt the first time i saw one, i’m sure the buyer is going to take good care of it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold to JC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts