Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I purchased this car right before the Covid outbreak happened with full intentions to keep it. Days after buying the car however, I fell in love with a Fiesta ST and bought it. My wife wont let me have 2 so sadly this one must go. DMV is closed so therefore I was never able to get the car titled into my name. It is a clean & clear title in the previous owners name, so the car can still be sold as per usual with a Bill of Sale. It has 152k miles.

-New Luk Clutch kit w/slave cylinder & dual mass flywheel
-New Rear Main Seal & Upper Oil Pan gaskets
-New oil, trans fluid & coolant
-New OEM Ford shocks & struts
-New Steeda dogbone mount
-New OEM Ford upper motor mounts (both)
-New Motorcraft Copper SP-463 plugs gapped to 0.51
-Tires and brakes were done by prior owner in 2018 and have tons of life
-Power steering rack dropped and leaks repaired
-Tuned by Tom (just has his base 93 tune loaded, no data logging has been done yet - will come with tuner)
-Kenwood bluetooth receiver
-Timing belt & T-stat done at 109k as per the Carfax records
-Restorative 30 hour Paint Correction & 3yr Feynlab Ceramic Coating treatment on all paint

Issues:
-Cruise does not work
-Drivers heated seat does not work
-Front bumper clear is peeling
-Roof has suffered some pigment discoloration from UV damage (not bad, you really need to look hard to notice it)
-Couple deep-ish scratches on rear quarter near the gas door (I filled them w/ color & clear, sanded, polished and ceramic coated over - very hard to notice)

All in all this car is very nice. The back seats look like they've never been sat in, and the interior in general is in excellent condition. The car did not and will not come with floor mats. I have measured every panel in multiple places and its all factory original paint. It shines like you wouldn't believe and will be protected for the next several years with Feynlab Ceramic V2.

I am asking $5000 which I feel is very reasonable considering I have over $7k into it including repairing everything that needed fixing. These 5 doors are getting increasingly hard to find not ran to death or salvaged. I had literally the best shop in Oregon, AR Motorsports, do a majority of the work so you can be confident it is ready to go. Please contact me directly on my cell phone to learn more about it. 503-569-7560

Sean

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,361 Posts
Did you post this on Facebook? SVT page? I love the car but it is not worth me getting divorced over. Good luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts