Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED PICS, PRICE AND INFO on 1/28/15

I'm selling my blue 04' SVT zx3 with 133xxxk miles, sunroof, HID's and heated mirrors (but not the full cold weather package). It also has a CFM adjustable short throw shifter, K&N high flow air filter, black delrin shift knob (matches radio trim perfectly and never gets hot), and an amazing tune from Tom with xcal 3 unit.

Selling because I want to get a larger sports sedan. But I'm not desperate to sell because the car works amazingly well and my desire for another car can be put on hold if necessary (i.e. if I can't get the price I'm looking for).

Toyo tires are a little over a year old so there's lots of tread, rims are in good shape with little rash (the pic of the rims shows the worst of them all). Overall the car is in great condition. Still has original clutch. The interior is as close to new as I think you can find, the seats--cloth and leather--have no cracks, splits, tears, or nasty stains like one usually sees with the two-tones. Just some wrinkles in the leather. There are 2 noticeable dings, one about the size of a silver dollar and another on the driver B-pillar trim that looks more like a 1 inch dent. There are very small and shallow dings on the hood from falling acorns or something when the previous owner had the car, but they can't be seen until up close and when the light hits it at a certain angle, so I rarely even see them. Other than that there are a few scratches and such, mostly on the hood and bumpers, but overall the car looks great.

I average 28 mpg mixed driving and between 33 and 34 mpg just on the highway. Tom's tune opened the engine up a ton, so it moves quicker, faster, more powerfully, and more efficiently. The windows are tinted, but the driver's and passenger's windows are both bubbling and peeling a bit so you'll want that redone or just removed. Mechanically the car is great, and in a couple of weeks will be even better: I was told by Ford a few months ago that the inner axle seals are leaking. Even though they are barely leaking I've decided to replace them both with new EMPI axles, which will be done by feb 15th. I also just threw an emission light and the xcal says it's an o2 sensor, bank 1 sensor 1. I just bought a motorcraft replacement, which will go in today. Also, I noticed a valve cover gasket leak so I just bought a felpro gasket with grommets and will put that in this weekend, as well as new motorcraft spark plugs. Finally, there are a few rusted areas underneath--mainly the oil pan and radiator support--but I'll get those replaced when I have the axles done. So by Feb 15th this car will be even more awesome. Besides the above, the only work I had done was a clock spring replacement to get the cruise working again (bought it like that), and of course oil changes and tire rotation.

This car has given me no problems since I've owned it and has driven me to NY and back a few times.

Clean Florida title. I'm the 3rd owner, the first two were brothers.

Looking for 5500 with Tom's tune and xcal3. Feel free to send reasonable offers. If you want a very reliable blue SVT with NICE blue interior, look no further. (I'm a nut about having a great interior)

Also--and this is for you out-of-staters--I may be able to deliver the car depending on location, but I'd need a significant deposit beforehand and maybe a ride to a nearby airport or bus terminal the day of. I can make a video of the car, driving it, etc. if you think you may want the car but can not easily come to look at it. Preference will be given to local pickup.

PM me for more details if you need them, or to arrange a viewing of the car. See link for pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157648690728851/

I can take more pics if needed and answer any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
nice car wish i could buy glws

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Very nice svt. GLWS

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have any more pics of the scratches or dents

I tried taking pics of the mini dings on the hood but my iPad couldn't pic them up. I'll take out the dslr later and post pics as soon as I can. Will let you know when they're up. Thanks.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for more pics (engine and blemishes) and updated price/info. Please note the car IS dirty in the blemish pics.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Nice to see another person who is fanatical about keeping their interior clean :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts