1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pix I took with my dig cam tonight

Installed the CAI myself - was gonna put ITG sticker on bat tray

My cousin trying to make the car smoke

Slapped on some 215/17/40's so I can go get suspension done.

If room for 18's then going OZ Racing F-1's

·
Registered
597 Posts
damn...i'm really starting to like white foci!!! i wish my car was white;
nice car, clean engine..i like your rims too [thumb]

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Damn nice looking, I like the rims.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
White does look good with darker colored wheels. Those are dark wheels aren't they?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, they are dark grey velox (made in taiwan lol) they are rentals.
I just wanted to try them cause im doing my suspension (once i figure out which ones to get)
I was thinking of going 215/40/18 but I think Im gonna go 205/45/17 with the OZ Racing Rims they sell @ focussport. Not sure if i should go with F1's or Superleggera's.
I wanted to go with eibach springs but I will mostly likely get everything from FS since they are not to far from me and I can get parts over the counter without waiting or shipping costs.
I was thinking of getting the H&R race springs with the Koni strut/shock kit.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
nice lookin car, i really like the rims.

dont like the white, but thats just my thing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Very nice and clean, u are in desparate need of a drop/suspension upgrade!!!

personally i like a white car wit white rims, but urs look sweet...[thumb]

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am planning on getting white or black rims in the short future. These rims are rentals, I can take em bak anytime,buy em or exchange for another set. Just try to get the look and feel before I buy. Just need to find a place that sells rims for this car. I might have to special order some. I know which ones I want but they are not white or black. About lowering the car, I currently researching which parts would be good. Was thinking about the 215.00 lowering springs from FocusSport but the suspension feels kinda weak. I believe I will have to get the whole kit (struts,shocks,springs,strut bars,sway bars,ca) then it will behave much better and might be able to do 215/40/18's with no problems[thumb]
I just hope the rack & pinion can hang. Oh yes, can't forget those camber adjust rods.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the feedback.
I might be getting another Focus due to the lemon law. So, I better not mess with this yet.
Im working on a page for a url cause we are suppose to have only 5 pix per post.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
there not oz, there asa.. i want to sell them.. you can look at them at nopi.. let me know if you want them.. if you do ill give them to you cheap..

also they have all brand new rubber on them as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts