Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My very first focus. I've been collecting parts and fixing her up as she's my daily driver currently.

Modifications
  1. LED interior lighting
  2. SVT Seats/Interior Panels (Blue)
To Do List
  1. Focus Sport Short Ram Intake
  2. SVT Header & Exhaust
  3. High Flow Cat
  4. SVT Tachometer
  5. SVT Rear Brake Conversion
  6. SVT Spoiler, Bumpers and Sideskirts
  7. Tune

Recently I was able to find an EAP SVT with 140k miles on it. Picked it up and have been fixing some CEL and doing TLC to get her more than road ready.

Replaced motor mounts, gaskets, voltage regulator, power steering pressure switch and had to take off a 1 7/8 exhaust that the previous owner had on the car. I also found replacement parts for most of the problem rust spots (Minnesota Car)

Modifications
  1. CAI
  2. Offroad Pipe with MIL Eliminator
  3. Strut Bar
  4. Toms Tune (Soon)
To Do List
  1. FSWerks Offroad Exhaust
  2. Install new rear subframe
  3. New Hatch/Debadge
  4. Big 3

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Over the last few months I've been quite fortunate and have been on 12 hour shifts at work. With such a steady income through all of the hectic things, I've been able to acquire quite a few parts. Sorry my camera is broken, I work in a harsh environment and the lady is sleeping so I dont want to use hers

It's a mess and a long list but at the age of 23, I've got nothing but time. I'll start with the svt. European bumper with lights that is shaved and half fixed ready for paint, new parking brake lines, stock exhaust(to be upgraded and switched to my zetec zx3) and a like-new rearsubframe as well.

My Zx3 is more of a long term project and sentimental car, but buying in bulk gets you good deals! After the svt is tagged and back on its wheels..

(Possibly salvageable subframe🤞)
My screaming yellow sweet heart will be getting svt front and rear bumpers, svt side skirts, svt header with egr and catback exhaust, and focus sport intake with a custom fitted k&n that ill have to work out. To hopefully stop a little bit of ricer shame.. shes also getting.. The drums removed!!

(Only after I can afford 17s to put on her! ☹)

In the future, I'd like to track the car and daily the svt. For now I feel like I've gotten any cosmetic piece id ever want and can now work on performance.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you find your euro bumper I want one for my SVT so bad
A local, bulk buy from Facebook! It is shaved down to the point where it can be plastic welded, to fill a couple of very uniform holes. Got it and a few other items for a pretty good price, id say keep looking! Ive also seen people talking about getting the set of bumper, euro support, euro foam and harness for a bit over 400 ( with shipping). I haven't looked in to it as much since I found this gem, but there are deals out there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Recently was able to get some better pictures of the daily foci's interior. Shes a bit messy and I haven't 3M taped the panels in quite yet (wanting to run stereo wire and fix dents first).

Eventually ill match the dash to the panels..

If anyone was curious, I dont have a seatbelt light or airbag warning. My focus originally had manual seats with the side airbag. My old 2003 module is identical to these 2002 svt seats. The only trick was, the plug is different and from my understanding, my 2003 plug is not very common. If anyone needs any help, let me know. It was a pain since the previous owner cut the passenger harness.. but I got it done ;)

(Also, I LOVE THE BLUE/YELLOW/BLACK COMBO! They should've made screaming yellow a base svt color and made more. Ill fight anyone over it)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts