·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. PLEASE REMOVE.

$1600 takes it this weekend!

*UPDATED PRICE AND MORE PICS*

MODERATOR: PLEASE TAKE the PRICE (1000 OBO) OUT OF MY TITLE

Sorry everyone but I've decided to sell this car differently, i.e. with recaros and rims, so the price is $1600.

Car is being sold by me, RussellSVT.

I just bought a 2003 EAP SVT for its recaros, rims and a few other pieces, but the recaros aren't as pretty as I hoped so I may just sell the whole thing. Otherwise I'll be parting it out starting next week.

I was told the car needs a new motor. I do not know the history of the car, was told it drove fine until "the engine blew". I may end up parting it out myself, but I am not a mechanic so I may not be able to remove every available part, like the tranny. I'd rather sell as a whole. About 122k on it.. Bumpers will need repainting, and some interior pieces (like center console) are pretty faded. rear recaros are in great condition, the front aren't too bad but the driver's seat is split and has a some scratches. Has one key, no key FOB. Sunroof opens, but doesn't close--I opened it just a centimeter and then tried to close it, but it wouldn't, so I think it's either the switch or just needs to be reset (instructions for which are on FF). Body is not that bad actually, some panels are really good and others have a few digs (but look at the chips above the drivers entrance),

Car is located in Port Charlotte, Florida. PM if interested.

Link to pics:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157647990195987/

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
What a bad way to ruin a good looking eap though. Steal some out of a wrecked one. Sad in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
What he should have down was left the yellow one complete and transfer the motor.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
whats on the rear bumper? I love this car, and new motor is SUPER easy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats on the rear bumper? I love this car, and new motor is SUPER easy
the bumper is just faded. I am seriously considering selling the whole car with recaros and wheels, so I'm open to offers. I will take more detailed pics this weekend showing imperfections.

If possible (moderator), I'd like to remove the price (1000) from the title of my ad, this way I can adjust the ad to express my willingness to sell the car whole for the right price. Can that happen?

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you are interested in selling the rear seats only, please PM me when you get a chance. I just picked up an '03 SVTF with no rear seat….

Thanks!

-Randall

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price Drop Bump: last one! In a few days it will be parted out! (feel free to PM me with needed parts and best offers)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I could do 1000 and I'll handle shipping. That thing is rough and needs some serious TLC. Don't part it out. I honestly don't think you'll get even 2,000 with the condition of everything.

Just think about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts