Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 SVT Focus with the European Package with 26k miles. I am trying to sell the car and was wondering how much it is worth. I am the original owner. All modifications where done professionally.

Gude Turbo Kit
8.2.1 Forged Pistons
Forged Rods
Main Studs
Head Studs
Cat delete pipe
Full magnaflow exhaust
Boost, Volt, and Air Fuel Ratio Gauges
Always had Amsoil synthetic oil
New Battery - Interstate

6 speed trans
Stage 4 clutchmasters clutch
fidanza flywheel

Full Buddy Club 2 body kit installed by buddy club 2 in Jacksonville
Carbon Fiber hood with vents
Carbon fiber insert in rear bumber
Orange L.E.D. Multifunction Under Car
Strut Tower covers
Many more little things. Hard to list them all, I also have every original part that came off the car
Also the car is in Orlando, Fl and has no rust

J.L. Audio 2 12 inch W-3

If you want to see pictures of the car, it is the yellow focus that is used as the poster child for the buddy club 2 body kit found all over the internet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I do have every single stock part that came off this vehicle. No interior wear what so ever.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vehicle was also tuned on the dyno by a gentleman who use to work for SVT doing programing

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
honestly...

i would not pay more then 7k for it.

you have a notoriously cheap turbo kit, underglow, a ricer body kit, incredibly low compression, you didnt post numbers, or motor pics of a turbo car, or interior pics...

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
more pics....

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will post more pics tonight when I get home of the engine, interior, and more body shots. Sorry for the delay

·
Registered
672 Posts
honestly...

i would not pay more then 7k for it.

you have a notoriously cheap turbo kit, underglow, a ricer body kit, incredibly low compression, you didnt post numbers, or motor pics of a turbo car, or interior pics...
ha you still own me on the oil cap[rolleyes]

5-6K because of the low compression. Bad turbo kit. etc.

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
well i have an 04svt and the blue book for it was 12,000 in perfect condition, 10,0000 in ok condition and 8,000 if the car was running but the body looked like crap.... now that was with 65.000 miles on it... now if you are looking to get any thing for the car put the stock body parts back on it and you could get 9k for it. that turbo and body kit stuff doesn't amount to any extra cost especially if you're trying to trade it in the cars black book value is much less than the blue that is what dealers look at. my cars black book with 60k miles was 8,000 so i would never trade it in. you can get much more if you sell it your self. also i have found people look at ya funny when you change the body on the SVTs especially the euro ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I would never trade this car in. It is not my primary car, I just need the money for racing. Trying to sell out right

1 - 16 of 16 Posts