Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of stock headlights from my recently-sold 2003 Focus ZX3. They even come pre-loaded with Sylvania Silverstar bulbs. They are in perfect working condition.

Anyone interested?

Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump --

Is the asking price too high? I looked on ebay at what they are going for, and my asking price seems pretty reasonable.

Anyone interested? The shipping will be discounted because I can ship them from work.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I once asked this much for my 03 lights and no one seemed interested.

You are asking a reasonable price if you ask me. Sorry, I don't need them but here's a bump for ya!

·
Registered
577 Posts
my housing is all jacked up on my left/driver's headlight. u willing to sell me one ? ;P and i live in hawaii. so how much would shipping be if ur willing to ship here. thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm....I REALLY wouldn't want to split them up. Any chance you'd buy both, and just have a spare? [:)]

Let me know, and I'll try to get you an estimate for shipping....

Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok...since it seems that I was undercut on the price of these in another post, I'll go $50 plus shipping. This is WITH working silverstar bulbs.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
34 Posts
well it seems like my front right just went out so im pretty sure i could do that.... but im not 100% i gotta make sure... email me and ill be able to get back to you tomorrow.. if thats ok.... [email protected]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts