Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to part out my Focus soon. In a week, maybe two, it WILL B getting towed away. If you need anything at all, pm me.

The following are sold: headlights, taillights, pedals, shifter and knob, vents, throttle body, tuner, intake, exhaust, wheels, full suspenion and full brake kit (front and rear) trunk hatch, IMRC. It has a FSWerks header and Downpipe with less than 10 k on them, 400 new. Still for sale. PM your offer (shipped)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looking to part out my Focus soon. In a week, maybe two, it WILL B getting towed away. If you need anything at all, pm me.

The only things I DO NOT have are the tuner I had installed and the throttle body, otherwise the car would be in virtually running condition.

It has a FSWerks header and Downpipe, as well as a hks full exhaust on it. Still for sale.
How much for the header and down pipe ?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know these floor mats are not in great condition, but good luck finding OEM SVT focus floormats. I would love to sell these to someone. And I do believe that the climate control knobs were painted (Not positive). I would love to sell those too.

I am willing to sell my ST170 headlights for 100 for the pair + shipping, but they DO NEED cleaned and buffed.

I’ll sell the grille for 50 shipped.
I also have 2 upper intake manifolds that I am willing to part with, as well as OEM shifter cables I need to sell. I’ll post more stuff if I find it.

If you have any other questions, message me

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm interested in the grille if it's the center grille with turn signals, as well as the shift knob (if stock), pedal covers (if good condition), a dash vent that works and the forward console around the gear shifter.
Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'll just take the grill so you can ship it .If the knobs were svt specific I'd pay 25 but they all the same thank you though I've been looking for a good grill since I bought the car almost a year ago

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested in the grille if it's the center grille with turn signals, as well as the shift knob (if stock), pedal covers (if good condition), a dash vent that works and the forward console around the gear shifter.
Thanks
I’m pming you for this, but the grille is sold.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ok awesome thank you I cant wait till it gets here lol did you get my message on the door sill plates are yours in good shape mine are all scratched up n have little pits in them

1 - 20 of 36 Posts