Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been emailing bosseuroparts.com for over a month asking about the 2003 OEM Focus RS body kit. They are able to order it from over seas and ship it to us! Woot! Here's a price list:

Front Fenders: .......................................... $326.80 each

Side Skirts: ............................................... $196.82 each

Rear Bumper w/ Tow Hook Cover: ............. $646.10

Front Bumper: ........................................... $642.85

Tow Hook Cover: ....................................... $16.84

Bumper Grill: ............................................ $505.50

Halogen Frames w/o Lights: ...................... $45.70

Bumper Side Air Intakes: .......................... $62.10

Total Cost not including shipping and handling: $2966.33
By the way, this is not painted either. :D those of you with that kinda money... enjoy.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh... and you need to buy indicators by Hella for 58.20 (pair), reverse light and rear fog lights for 129.30, and side indicators (OEM) for $28.90. Still trying to find price for front fog lights.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Damn, might as well have just bought the car in the first place and payed to have that shipped over. It would be sweet to have all that, though.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
yea but its not the same and i sure as hell think the real rs kit would win over the avenger kit in a show

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's why I'm saving up now. 500 bucks now... 1 year later... maybe... just maybe enough to get it. then I have to look into paint.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PZEV... that's why. How 'bout all the FF send me 1 dollar. Just one dollar (not asking much) and I should have enough to get it. What you do guys think?

·
Registered
793 Posts
thats mucho dinero!!

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
you want me to send you a dollar?
how bout this, you send me a 20, and a self addressed stamped envelope, and i will send you a dollar. do we have a deal?

so, its:
$2966.33
+58.20
+129.30
+28.90
actual price = 3182.73 + the price for front fog lights that you dont have? + shipping and handling, right?

so, rough estimate, around 3500, probably more.

i think you are going to need more then a dollar from each of us. your 3000 short. give or take. keep saving your pennys (and your nickles, dimes, quarters, half dollars, silver dollars, and all the paper money you can find) and maybe by the time you have enough saved up, it will still be available, but i doubt it. then you still have to pay for painting/install [unless you are a ricer that will attach unpainted body kit parts with duct tape]

good luck none the less, you are going to need it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts