Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an 03 Red EAP. Some slight paint fade on the roof but has almost 200k on it. Guy is asking 2k-2500.

I want to get one for a summer daily / track car but not super familiar with the Ztec. (Owned 3 d20 so the older are relatively new to me)
Anything special to look for on these?

This was the response about the work done

"I have replaced every suspension component, changed the timing belt and accessories, water pump, thermostat housing, thermostat, spark plugs, transmission fluid, power steering pump, coolant flush, coilovers, brake fluid has been upgraded to DOT4, new calipers all around, catalytic converter, motor mounts, new O2 sensors, brake pads and rotors, remote starter, alpine radio and there is a ton more. I have over 5k into it and I've owned it for 2 years. Not rusted out since it was a florida car but it has sun fade on the roof."

·
Registered
27 Posts
Did you get your Track car yet? I'm getting ready to put my 02 SVT on the market. New Engine/Transmission. Been daily driving it for the past 8 years. It will be the last of my SVT family to depart. 02 Lightning, 03 Cobra and now the teenage kids are outgrowing the 02 SVT focus.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts