Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. 2003 Ford Focus SVT RED 165,000 miles
b. Savannah, GA
c. $1750
d. Any Related Photos (Optional) Will be uploaded today or tomorrow
e. For sale by me, Josh Sutterfield
f. Contact me by either [email protected] or 912-657-8212, slower response if you contact me by this site.

Sad to say my 2003 Ford Focus svt (RED), 165,000 miles is for sale. Selling as running/FOR PARTS. Currently was diagnosed with blown head gasket. Had my local mechanic do the job, after completion pulled the P1383 Variable Cam Timing Over retarded code. The car lacked "pick up and go" even though it drove smoothly but had no real power anymore. So I took it back to him, he retried the timing again but said it was correct and that there was low compression due to possibly the rings being damaged from running the engine hot? I no longer want to fool with it. Selling it for the money I dumped in it to attempt fixing it.

Body has normal scratches a little wear, fade on front and rear bumper, interior is fantastic condion.
Has stock five star wheels, Lowered with Raceland coils, STS Steeda with aluminum shift from Sick Speed, CFM Throttle body, Diablo tuner with Tom's tune.
For more info please contact me with interest, thank you.
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
293 Posts
Take it to a ford dealer for timing ur engine is most likely still good the p1383 code comes up when timing is incorrectly done and most don't no how to time the rare svt engines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts