Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do it, but I have to sell this. Has roughly 120k miles. I haven't had it very long but life calls for other things.

the good:
Clean interior, all the power items function, replaced fan resistor, A/C isn't ice cold but it does work. Engine is strong, transmission shifts great.

what it needs: a wheel bearing on the front passenger side is loud when driving, and you can feel the vibrating especially at hwy speed, that will need to be done sooner than later anyway to enjoy the car. not sure why, but if you hit a good size bump, you feel it hard in the passengerside front. strut mount? ball joint? 2 used tires are included (correct size with good tread) to replace the worn front 2 tires. It has the IMRC CEL codes that I havent been able to resolve, hence the emissions rejection sticker (MA). Could use a detail(hey, it's a black car!), and the pin striping is only on one side.

I am sure I am forgetting something but please ask any questions. Car is in Cape Cod, MA.

asking $3300 OBO.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I feel like I saw this on craigslist awhile back. Did you buy it from a guy in nh?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I applaud you for a reasonably priced SVT. I wish you were closer, I would love to have another for a winter car. GLWTS!

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
I applaud you for a reasonably priced SVT. I wish you were closer, I would love to have another for a winter car. GLWTS!
+1 Would love to have a black zx5 and I have the cash to buy it too...lol. Just too far. [?|]

One day another zx5 SVT will appear in colorado and I'll buy it, but until then I can only sit here and cry when another well kept SVT shows up on here...[mecry]

CHEERS! GLWS!

PS...3,300 shipped? [poke]

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm interested.

Sending you a PM.

Was gonna say I like the stripe... Then read it's only on 1 side! :(

Can it be driven back to NY in its current condition? Or would really need the bearing(s) repaired?

Any idea on cost? Are they "special" parts due to being an SVT? (I'll give my mechanic & ford stealer a call to see if I can get an idea on $).

Was actually just up near you 2 weeks ago, have a close friend up there, so I take a drive up there every few months.

Thanks!

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
It's killing me no one has bought this yet. [?|]

I will trade you a 2006 SES ZX5, new brakes, with 110K on it. Just curious, but was it in an accident?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was in a minor accident like 10 years ago. I have a few interested parties, but nothing final yet. Just want it to go to a good home so someone can spend some time getting her right! Took some pics yesterday:

·
Multi-Focusing
3,868 Posts
Pffft...that'll buff right out...lol. Thanks for the pics.

That SES is sweet...garaged too...eh? [poke]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts