Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Building a dedicated track car from two roached out Focus SVT 3 Doors. No mechanical parts currently available, will repost what is leftover after the build. The good set of seats are gone, Goal is to make sure folks get what they want over the next few weeks and then crush the Minnesota rust bucket of the two. (I bought it for the drive train primarily). If there are miscellaneous interior items or things you believe simply would not be used on a track car PM me. Glass, Mirrors, Radiator Supports, Air Bags, AC parts, etc are available. Too many small items to list so just PM me and ask. Only bumper I have is a rear bumper that looks fairly good, but has been sprayed in rhino-liner / bed-liner. Make a reasonable offer plus actual shipping to make it worth my time and I am sure we will arrive at a fair deal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Building a dedicated track car from two roached out Focus SVT 3 Doors. No mechanical parts currently available, will repost what is leftover after the build. The good set of seats are gone, Goal is to make sure folks get what they want over the next few weeks and then crush the Minnesota rust bucket of the two. (I bought it for the drive train primarily). If there are miscellaneous interior items or things you believe simply would not be used on a track car PM me. Glass, Mirrors, Radiator Supports, Air Bags, AC parts, etc are available. Too many small items to list so just PM me and ask. Only bumper I have is a rear bumper that looks fairly good, but has been sprayed in rhino-liner / bed-liner. Make a reasonable offer plus actual shipping to make it worth my time and I am sure we will arrive at a fair deal.
Do you have rear carpet assembly available?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts