27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car Sold

2002 SVT focus
Build Number: 982 of 4788 Build Date: February 12th 2002
Infra Red Clearcoat (code E4)
Sunroof/Winter package.
~180,xxx miles
I am (was) an avid SVT aficionado. This SVT focus is my daily driver of the collection. With 3 teenage kids I am outgrowing the car. I can only think of a few things that Have Not been replaced. Full suspension refresh when I bought the car from its original owner 7 years ago. I’ve kept it mostly stock and it’s been the most reliable car I’ve owned apart from my wife’s Honda. Never been wrecked.
I’ve stayed on top of all the maintenance issues over the years and have the most detailed Maintenance records dating back to the cars original purchase.
Includes all the original SVT paraphernalia i.e. Window Sticker, SVT brochures. SVT focus Ballcap. CD case.
I even have a Maisto Die-Cast SVT focus that’s included.

New-ish (September 2017 ~160,xxx miles)
  • Engine from Focus Power (Turbotom)
  • Transmission from Speedway Recyclers in WI (had 27,xxx miles when I installed it)
  • LUK clutch
  • Shift Cables.
  • 2 new 5 spoke SVT wheels.
  • Complete brake system January 2020 (Painted New calipers Silver, Rotors/pads. Russell Stainless Steel brake lines. (Master cylinder a couple years back)
  • New Motorcraft alternator with updated pigtail
  • New Motorcraft SVT steering rack.
Mods:
  • Toms tune with XCAL 4 (~10 datalogs to get the tune dialed in perfect)
  • AEM wideband
  • CFM Off road Pipe/flex pipe wrapped (I can include the stock cat. ~150,000 miles on it)
  • FSWERKS Stealth Cat Back
  • H+R Front and Rear sway bars (stock bars included)
  • Front and Rear strut tower bars (Included but Uninstalled at the moment I think they are both FSWERKS painted black)
  • Redline dead pedal next to the clutch pedal.
  • Sony XAV-AX100 touch screen Double DIN head unit. Apple carplay/Android Auto. Steering Controls work perfectly with this head unit. No adapter required.
  • SubThump 10” subwoofer enclosure in place of the stock 8inch plastic enclosure. (empty, I’m keeping my sub and amp)
  • Steeda Short Throw Shifter (not installed)
  • Delrin Steering Rack Bushings (Not Installed)
  • Steeda Dog Bone Mount
  • Steeda Poly Passenger side engine Mount.
  • Lloyd black floor mats front and rear.
Tires have 15,xxx miles on them , Cooper Zeon RS3 G1 P215/45/17
Passenger Heated Seat works perfectly. Drivers Heated seat was replaced with a universal heating pad and Hi/Lo switch. Works better than the passenger side. No rips or tears in the red fabric or Leather.

Paint has lots of rock chips on the hood from Interstate driving. I repaired the peeling clear coat on the Front and Rear bumpers. No Body damage, just 1 or 2 dings. Some scratches on the roof from the Roof rack being installed and uninstalled each season.

A/C quit working last summer. I will include a new in box Motorcraft compressor/orfice tube.
Headlights are now more foggy than in the pics.

Located in Pensacola Florida.
I may be willing to drive the car to the buyer (for gas money) depending on distance and my schedule.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts