·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This my ride soon to put on neww shoes

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Like the color. Is your car an automatic or manual?
And how is this possible?

Bragging Rights
Quarter Mile: 16 s @ 98 mph
0-60: 7 s
Est. Horsepower: 145

[???:)]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kept the resonator box attached so that the filter had something to rest on and so that the pcv valve filter was still in place. and the bragging rights were calculated on a computer so there probably not accurate___ Unfortunately its an automatic but the diablo chip did wonders for shifting and for the gay 108 mph governor now set to about 138 so im told

Thanks Vasilli95

·
Registered
793 Posts
loos nice, get some 17s (possibly white?) and keep it looking stock, and mod the engine, I like the stock look with some good engine mods on the 4dr focus

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah about the wheels i hear whoazmyflow can get deals on rev's so i was thinking the rev X's in 17 or the aerospeed rs-gt in 18 tell me what u think

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i originally did the dash my self but was not pleased so i went to the guys who did my springs and moldings and will probably do everything else that i cant. cascade autosports does a way nice job and they only charged me about 100 dollars for everything.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
car looks great. i love the color of your car. you should tint your windows too. it will look great with tinted windows specially with that color of car. it will just stand out more. cant wait to see your new wheels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts