Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys so I'm parting out my SVTF it's time has come to an end, if any of you follow me on social media or my thread on here you'll know I was fighting getting my engine not to blow and it did again. So parting the car out and will get a new SVTF when I have the money.

I am keeping my turbo kit, some engine parts, fuel pump, exhaust, rims, and some dash pieces. I can send pictures for parts, and buyer will cover any freight shipping for large items! All others are priced to ship!!! All parts negotiable, so make offers have to scarp the car with whatever parts dont sell no later than next friday June 30th.

Seller: Jake Reiter
Car: 2002 SVT Focus 3dr hatch infa red
Cell: 810 844 9255

mirrors SOLD
seats: $200 + freight
front and rear bumper SOLD
SVT gauge cluster: $100 shipped
Intake Manifold: $150 shipped
6-spd Getrag Transmission: $150+freight
SVT hood: $75 + freight (couple scratches and dings not the prettiest but could be fixed up with new paint job)
SVT rear hatch: $100 + freight (tinted and 3rd brake light cracked)
Fuel rail: $50 shipped

any other parts I have not mentioned feel free to ask about!! prefer texting but I will do my very best to check this thread daily. I have to scarp car because I am getting out of the Marine Corps and have no means to transport car back to MI. If someone wants the roller as is come pick it up and give me $400 then take it!! (clean title)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is SOLD! All I have left is trans and intake manifold I'll re post those in the SVT parts section when I get pics.

Jake

1 - 2 of 2 Posts