Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey out there, im new to this forum and never been to one so i heavily trust on all suggestion that you guys make. I have a 2002 Ford Focus Steeda edition #21. I have owned it for 3 months and i have done my best to take kare of ot. It happens that im into modifying and the car scene. I have never done a project and thisone i want to do but with support and knowledge from all of you out there. I want to swap the stock 2.0 Zteck engine for an SVT motor Nd after that, then turbo and all the godies. But the main thing right now is to swap into an SVT motor. I need to know if its possible, around how much would it cost an engine. I have access to every tool for the job. Thank you all.

·
Registered
567 Posts
hello , your best bet is to find someone parting out an svt focus that way you will get all the parts you will need. Or better yet find a cheap svt focus and swap everything over. Of course you will need the ECU computer , Fuel pump , and engine wiring harness from the svt .. you will have issues with keys also. you will most likely have to get a new key programmed at ford .... when i did my svt swap i used the keys and ignition from the donor svt so everything went smoothly and no re-programming was necessary. I think i covered everything . someone else may have something else to ad. Checkout my svt wagon swap down below ... i went through everything and took lots of pictures.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts