Focus Fanatics Forum banner

281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just called and got my build number, 199 of 1,978! I think I'm gonna keep it :3
Otherwise, I have the most common 2004 SVTF, Sonic Blue/Blue Int. 3dr, 1 of 392. I'm honestly more impressed that I've got one of the first 200 built!

Reactions: felixthecat

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the first time I've seen this forum and this production number list. I've got a Black on black 03 3door. I wonder why it doesn't show any with black interior? Anybody know?

·
Registered
114 Posts
This is the first time I've seen this forum and this production number list. I've got a Black on black 03 3door. I wonder why it doesn't show any with black interior? Anybody know?
Black interior would likely be something someone changed. As far as I remember the Recaros were part of the EAP, European Appearance Package. I don't remember them as a stand alone option. So therefore interior colors would only be red or blue or EAP.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry, just now found your reply. Thank you for that info! That is interesting! The whole interior is black. If someone changed it, that would be a lot of work and they did a really good job! So it's probably EAP.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,352 Posts
Sorry, just now found your reply. Thank you for that info! That is interesting! The whole interior is black. If someone changed it, that would be a lot of work and they did a really good job! So it's probably EAP.
Look on the door tag. If it has EE on the trim ID it is an EAP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Original owner of a 2004 3DR Pitch Black SVT with EAP, #227 of 1978, one of the 128 Pitch Black Euro's for 2004. Still fun to toss around on the backroads of SOCAL.

281 - 289 of 289 Posts