Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have money and its burning a hole in my pocket. I looking to buy performance parts and things to change the appearance of my car. Just would like to see what you guys would recommend

The things i already have done are
-Limo tint all the way around with 30% on the whole windshield
-Kw coilovers
-18's
-Led s in a few places

I would like....
To put the sony radio in
Put the titanium heater switches in if possible?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Unless you have a medical reason to put tint on your windshield that's not a smart idea in my opinion.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not as bad as you think and having the side windows that dark it gave it the fish bowl look through the front. I have 0 problems seeing at night or anytime period especially after upgrading my headlights. Put everyone has their preferences and everyone customizes their cars to their liking.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Performance wise, if I had 2k to spend I would go for a tune($400), exhaust (200-500ish depends on what you do), and an intake (200ish).

What about an aftermarket set of headlights, or a set from the titanium or ST?

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Of that list, I'd do coilovers first, for aesthetics and performance.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I already have Kw coilovers
Ha. Reading > me. [like]

In that case, Titanium headlights would be high on my list, as well as a subtle front lip. After that there should be money for an intake, and a rear sway bar is definitely a worthwhile upgrade for these cars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's one for you:
Hunt down the European versions of the rear head rests. They're low-profile, so you can actually see out the rear window, and if you've got a hatchback, you can actually lay down the seats without having to take out the head rests every time.

They really seem like the original vision that the designers had for the car, before US regulations forced them to use the high-profile, always-up head rests that block your view.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4690681&postcount=10

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ha. Reading > me. [like]

In that case, Titanium headlights would be high on my list, as well as a subtle front lip. After that there should be money for an intake, and a rear sway bar is definitely a worthwhile upgrade for these cars.
Are they hard to make work on the standard Focus?

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
If you have $2000 to burn....

You could always donate it to focusfanatics and call it a day. [grinking]

0 HP gained but respect over 9000!!!!

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
The lights on the Titanium are different than the other models?
The black housings are only used on the black package SE, the Titanium, and the ST1-2. The S, SE, and SEL all used the aluminum housings without the black inserts in the housing.

The Electric uses an aluminum 25 watt xenon projector w/ led eyebrows, and the ST3 a 25 watt black housing xenon projector w/ led eyebrows

·
Registered
297 Posts
The black housings are only used on the black package SE, the Titanium, and the ST1-2. The S, SE, and SEL all used the aluminum housings without the black inserts in the housing.

The Electric uses an aluminum 25 watt xenon projector w/ led eyebrows, and the ST3 a 25 watt black housing xenon projector w/ led eyebrows
Ha thanks. I thought that titanium and ST3 headlights were the same.

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
Is the car paid off? I'd put the 2k towards that first, or at least a little so you can still have some fun!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts